The organization’s objectives evolve from its vision of a world of revived honor and nobility of family institutions, and is further emphasized in its mission of Promotion of an interactive communication for family stability and sustainable development of society by engaging men & boys as entry point.
Our declared objectives are;
- To advocate for the promotion and protection of human rights.
- To empower Men to be responsible for their families through mobilization campaigns, Voluntary Services and internship.
- To sensitize men about the dangers of HIV/AIDS, its spread and protection from it as well as empowering those infected with the disease to live positive lives.
- To promote male involvement in making decisions of using family planning services.
- To promote participatory decision making in families to ensure unity and healthy communication.
- To provide a forum for exchange of ideas, technical skills and resources by professional Human Rights activists, Gender activists and media practitioners.
- To network with Governmental and NGO’S with similar objectives and well-wishers in the country and abroad to foster development and raise the status of families as well as achieve solidarity.
To reach these objectives, the activities of the organization are implemented under the following programs: capacity building, advocacy and protection.